Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hi Everyone - my name is Dan Johnson; I'm the member of the Healing Haiti team that has been missing from the meetings because I live in California! I am looking forward to meeting all of you, and to the experience that awaits us in Haiti. I will be meeting you in Miami next Monday as we prepare to fly to Port au Prince. I am looking forward to the challenges, the learning, and the surprises that God has in store for us during our week in Haiti.  See you soon!

Dan

3 comments:

  1. Dan:
    We're (the 12 of us from Incarnation) looking forward to meeting you. It is going to be fun to watch how God shows up and messes with all of us -- as a group and as individuals. See you Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dan,
    Can't wait to meet you and have the whole team together Monday. I'm packed and ready for wherever this journey leads. Safe travels,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete